Everything You Know is Obsolete: Units vs. ARPU
Come see Tom Silverman and other leaders in their field discuss the new way to look at music business.
When it comes to interpreting music revenue numbers, everything you know is obsolete. Some countries are adopting streaming and digital quickly, and some continue to be dominated by physical sales. These changes lead to new deal terms. Artists and businesses will need to understand this new model to fortify a sustainable growth trajectory for the next ten years.
Friday, March 20
3:30PM – 4:30PM
Room 12AB – Austin Convention Center
Founder & Exec Dir, New Music Seminar
SVP/Strategic Initiatives, SoundExchange
EVP, Digital Strategy & Business Dev, Warner Music Group
CEO, Media Insight Consulting
If you want to meet up with the NMS team, email email@example.com (we really do check that email)
Want to hear more about the Future of the Music Business?
Then mark your calendars for New Music Seminar, June 21-23 in New York City.
3 days, 30 Sessions, 70 performances, and 180 speakers…
Here’s just a small sample of who has already confirmed.
- Avery Lipman – Co-President, Republic Records
- Billy Mann – CEO, Green & Bloom/TOPL1NE
- Craig Balsam – Co-Founder, Razor & Tie
- Craig Kallman – Chairman & CEO, Atlantic Records
- Dominic Pandiscia – President, Caroline
- Jason Flom – President, Lava Records
- Jay Frank – Founder/CEO, DigSin
- Jim Roppo – EVP of Marketing, Republic Records
- John Rudolph – Strategic and M&A Advisor
- Jordan Berliant – Partner, Revelation Management Group
- Julie Swidler – Executive Vice President, Business Affairs & General Counsel, Sony Music Entertainment
- Neil Gillis – President, Round Hill Music
- Peter Asher – President, Peter Asher Management
- Ralph Simon – CEO & Founder, Mobilium Global
- Theda Sandiford – VP of Commerce, Republic Records
- Tom Corson – President & COO, RCA Records