Attend New Music Seminar and have your voice heard.
- Shape tomorrow’s music business – the way you want.
- Immerse yourself among other leaders in music, business, technology & more.
- Networking – meet the people who are going to advance your career.
New Music Seminar June 21-23, 2015 – Wyndham New Yorker Hotel – New York City
2015 Registration Rates:
Please note: NMS is limited to 1,500 delegates. We strongly suggest you register early as each year NMS is sold out.
- Super Special Rate: $229 (Jan 1st – Jan 16th)
- Disruptors Rate: $299 (Jan 17st – Feb 15th)
- Early Movers Rate: $349 (Feb 16th – April 30th)
- Pre-Registration Rate: $429 (May 1st – June 17th)
- On-site Price: $499 (If tickets are still available)
- Student Rate: $149 (Jan 1st – April 30th), $249 (May 1st – June 19th), $299 (On-site)
Group Rate: If 4 or more people register together, then you will receive a discount of 30% off registrations for all people in the group (must be same type of registration)
- All registrations are good for the 3-day event
- All registrations include access to the Opening Night Red Carpet Event Sunday June 21st and New Music Nights’ showcases.
- No 1-day passes are available.
- All price changes go into effect at midnight Eastern Time on the new date.
- Students must enter specific code at time of registration supplied by their institution and MUST show valid student ID when picking up badge or be charged the FULL On-site Rate at Registration Check-in.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES WEDNESDAY JUNE 17th AT 11:59pm Eastern Time! On-site Registration Hours Sunday 11am, Monday & Tuesday 9am.
- This is an 18 and over professional event.
- All evening showcases are 21+ unless otherwise noted.
Refund Policy: New Music Seminar registrations are non-refundable. All sales are final. Registrants have the option of transferring their registration to another individual up to one week prior to the event if they are unable to attend.
Lost Badge Policy: There is a fee of $300 that is imposed if a badge is lost or destroyed at the event. You may be asked to present identification at the registration desk to have your badge reprinted.
The NMS Manifesto:
Everything we do at New Music Seminar is about belief in building the music business, belief in change, and belief in long-term success for artists and businesses alike. We provide a platform for discourse by the voices who disrupt the conventional, tackle key issues, and give a stage for the best artists to shine. NMS is the place to network, engage, and discuss the future of music and business.
Have questions or need help? We’ve got you. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.